The Dress Code:
- We understand you work hard to gain the body you want. Please be conscious about the other people around you and how you dress.
- If we feel your outfit is inappropriate you will be asked to change.
- The gym is used by men, woman and children. Keep that in mind when packing your bag.
- Please wear clean clothes every time you come for training.
- Your cleanliness is important.
- Closed shoes are to be worn in all areas, except the yoga studio, at all times.
- Shirts need to be worn at all times in the weights area.
- The rule: its there for 'support' to keep everything in place.
- Underwear must be worn before sitting down in changing rooms
- Females: when wearing only a sports bra (no shirt), choose one that cover most of your assets. We don't want to see the twins or have them fall out.
- Please be mindful when wearing 'booty shorts'
- Male: when wearing a loose fitting pants, make sure your undergarments keep the boys in place. We don't want a peeping tom situation.
- You are not allowed to exercise in jeans, khaki shorts/pants or flip flops.
- You are only allowed to enter the gym with flip flops when you are coming for yoga, you will not be permitted into the rest of the gym.
- Leaving the changing rooms to the gym area in only a towel is not permitted.
- You need to be fully clothed when leaving and entering the gym area.