- keep hydrated
- wear the appropriate clothing
- no cell phones allowed in the studio
- no bags allowed in the studio
- first come, first serve
- be there 10 minutes before class to prep
- You are not allowed to film, or take pictures in this class.
- This class has a high level of noise and flashing lights. If you suffer from epilepsy please refrain from this class.
- You are allowed to do spinning on your own, please advise the trainers to help you.
What to Bring:
- Water bottle (There are water bottle available to buy)
- Gym Towel (small hand towel)
What to wear:
- sports bra
- cycling shorts or legging
- tank top / t-shirt
- We would prefer you have clip in shoes
- If you don't have your own, bring along a running shoe
Prepping your bike:
- Take caution when adjusting, don't over turn or use force.
- Seat height - When standing next to the bike, bring the top of the saddle to the hip bone
- Seat distance - The distance from the front of the saddle and the handle knob should equal your forearm plus 3 fingers
- Take caution when clipping in and out
- This is a high energy class
- The music is load and the class is fun
- Removing your shirt is allowed
- Participation in the class is encouraged
- There are small traditions / moves / noises made by the instructors. Please feel free to participate
- The class has minimal light and flashing / strobe lights
- Classes can be themed and some may use neon paint. Please see the timetable
- This is also a no judgment zone. Feel free to ride as you are. Refrain from making comments / groans towards other riders.